Posted to rec.woodworking
Sarge

Default Bow Front Table

Looking for a copy of the bow front table that was in WOOD magazine way
back in 1993.

Article Month Year Issue No. Page

Bow Front Table Nov 1993 65 30

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Al

http://store.woodstore.net/is65nov19.html

Here is what I found on my seach

Al

"Sarge" wrote in message
Looking for a copy of the bow front table that was in WOOD magazine way
back in 1993.
Article Month Year Issue No. Page

Bow Front Table Nov 1993 65 30

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard

Sarge wrote:
Looking for a copy of the bow front table that was in WOOD magazine way
back in 1993.

Article Month Year Issue No. Page

Bow Front Table Nov 1993 65 30

Any assistance would be appreciated.

I have the issue if you still want a copy of the article, I can email it
to you tomorrow.

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

Take a look at my mess and work.
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"