Posted to rec.woodworking
burfl

Default Parks planer

I finally got my Parks (Free! Gloat!) and am starting restoration. Any
advice? Wasn't someone doing some data collection on these machines a
while back? Like to hear from other owners. Oh, it's a 12". Did I say
that?
Burfl.

Posted to rec.woodworking
George

"John Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...

burfl wrote:
I finally got my Parks (Free! Gloat!) and am starting restoration. Any
advice? Wasn't someone doing some data collection on these machines a
while back? Like to hear from other owners. Oh, it's a 12". Did I say
that?
Burfl.

owwm.com

That's the place. I must have sharpened and adjusted blades for a Parks 12"
a hundred times. They used to love to see the co-pilot and I arrive at the
shop with another batch of wood, because it meant a sharpen and adjust.

Nice iron, though I've gotten real fond of my Rockwell/Invicta over the
years.