Doug Rewerts

Default ATTN: Parks 12" Planer Owners

For those of you that would like to "date your Parks Planer", I am
conducting a survey of Parks/Craftsman 12" planers in hopes of gathering
enough information to be able to establish the year of manufacture or at
least approximate it. If you would care to participate please contact me
via my email and I'll see that you get the survey. If you have already
dated your planer, please let me know how the date went. Curious minds want
to know.

To those of you who have already completed the survey - many thanks -
progress is being made.

Doug Rewerts

mp

For those of you that would like to "date your Parks Planer"

Thanks, but I prefer the company of the women.

On Sat, 19 Feb 2005 18:39:18 -0500, "Doug Rewerts"
wrote:

For those of you that would like to "date your Parks Planer", I am
conducting a survey of Parks/Craftsman 12" planers in hopes of gathering
enough information to be able to establish the year of manufacture or at
least approximate it. If you would care to participate please contact me
via my email and I'll see that you get the survey. If you have already
dated your planer, please let me know how the date went. Curious minds want
to know.

To those of you who have already completed the survey - many thanks -
progress is being made.

Doug Rewerts

are you posting to/surveying in/communicating with www.owwm for this
survey?

are you interested in parks machines other than the planer? I have a
bandsaw....
Unisaw A100

Bridger:
are you posting to/surveying in/communicating with www.owwm for this
survey?

Not Doug here Bridger but the answer is yes. Doug's been
working on this for a while.

are you interested in parks machines other than the planer? I have a
bandsaw....

I'll let Doug answer this but I will ask, an 18"?

UA100

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 12:56:37 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Bridger:
are you posting to/surveying in/communicating with www.owwm for this
survey?

Not Doug here Bridger but the answer is yes. Doug's been
working on this for a while.

are you interested in parks machines other than the planer? I have a
bandsaw....

I'll let Doug answer this but I will ask, an 18"?

UA100

ayup.
I bought it as a wood only saw, but once I got it home I discovered
that it has the wood/metal gearbox on it. gloat
it's branded craftsman, weighs about a ton, is a bit crude in it's
details but is waaay stout.

Unisaw A100

Bridger:
ayup.
I bought it as a wood only saw, but once I got it home I discovered
that it has the wood/metal gearbox on it. gloat
it's branded craftsman, weighs about a ton, is a bit crude in it's
details but is waaay stout.

You fargin' bastage! No really. If there was a saw I'd
quest on that's it. It has a great (small) footprint and if
I remember the re-saw isn't anything to be ashamed of.

UA100

On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:26:41 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Bridger:
ayup.
I bought it as a wood only saw, but once I got it home I discovered
that it has the wood/metal gearbox on it. gloat
it's branded craftsman, weighs about a ton, is a bit crude in it's
details but is waaay stout.

You fargin' bastage! No really. If there was a saw I'd
quest on that's it. It has a great (small) footprint and if
I remember the re-saw isn't anything to be ashamed of.

UA100

heh.....

12 inches under the guides. no option to add a riser, but if you need
more than that you should be looking at something more like a
woodmizer.

JOINTING WITH A PLANER J T Woodworking 4 January 3rd 05 11:54 PM
DIY planer blade sharpening revisitied:-) Lyndell Thompson Woodworking 0 March 25th 04 03:15 AM
Question for Makita 2030/2040 planer owners Gerry Woodworking 12 March 7th 04 04:25 AM
Wide Planer, or Compact Planer + Wide Sander? Nate B Woodworking 5 January 21st 04 08:19 PM