On Sun, 20 Feb 2005 22:26:41 GMT, Unisaw A100
wrote:

Bridger:
ayup.
I bought it as a wood only saw, but once I got it home I discovered
that it has the wood/metal gearbox on it. gloat
it's branded craftsman, weighs about a ton, is a bit crude in it's
details but is waaay stout.

You fargin' bastage! No really. If there was a saw I'd
quest on that's it. It has a great (small) footprint and if
I remember the re-saw isn't anything to be ashamed of.

UA100

heh.....

12 inches under the guides. no option to add a riser, but if you need
more than that you should be looking at something more like a
woodmizer.