DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Parks planer (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/150119-parks-planer.html)

burfl March 21st 06 05:56 PM

Parks planer

I finally got my Parks (Free! Gloat!) and am starting restoration. Any
advice? Wasn't someone doing some data collection on these machines a
while back? Like to hear from other owners. Oh, it's a 12". Did I say
that?
Burfl.

George March 22nd 06 01:23 PM

Parks planer

"John Martin" wrote in message
oups.com...

burfl wrote:
I finally got my Parks (Free! Gloat!) and am starting restoration. Any
advice? Wasn't someone doing some data collection on these machines a
while back? Like to hear from other owners. Oh, it's a 12". Did I say
that?
Burfl.

owwm.com

That's the place. I must have sharpened and adjusted blades for a Parks 12"
a hundred times. They used to love to see the co-pilot and I arrive at the
shop with another batch of wood, because it meant a sharpen and adjust.

Nice iron, though I've gotten real fond of my Rockwell/Invicta over the
years.