Posted to rec.woodworking

Default OOPS: Ruben Macias, a 2002 Wild Rose High School graduate, was injured by a roadside bomb attack.

Wild Rose grad injured in Iraq
A Wild Rose High School graduate was injured in Iraq on March 9.

Ruben Macias, a 2002 graduate, was injured by a roadside bomb attack.

Macias, 23, is a medic in the 2nd Battalion, 127th Infantry with the Army
National Guard, which is based in Appleton. He was deployed to Iraq in
August.

Wisconsin Army National Guard Lieutenant Colonel Tim Donovan issued a press
release on March 9 saying Macias and two other soldiers were injured during
a convoy security mission. The other soldiers injured by the bomb included
Kevin Roland, Howard, and Brent Stelzer, Plover.

Macias lost his right pinkie finger and broke a leg in the attack. He was
hospitalized in Germany and was then flown to Atlanta or Kentucky.

His parents, Elias and Anne, live in the Town of Menasha with their
17-year-old son Rey. Another brother of Macias, Elias Jr., is currently
serving in Afghanistan with the 10th Mountain Divisio

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim Wilson

Default OT: OOPS: 2006.2311.282 declares "I'm an idiot and I just can't stop."

The rabid reposting of headlines continues. More to come...
Posted to rec.woodworking

BWAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!

"Jim Wilson" wrote in message
.net...
The rabid reposting of headlines continues. More to come...

OOPS: BAGHDAD - A U.S. soldier died of wounds from a roadside bomb in eastern Baghdad, the U.S. military said. Woodworking 0 March 13th 06 10:26 PM
Bill Maher Cliff Metalworking 340 March 11th 06 02:23 PM
OT - Blue & Red jim rozen Metalworking 238 August 4th 05 06:45 PM