Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Default Making Plans

O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

I don't get it.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Javier

Locutus wrote:
"RicodJour" wrote in message
oups.com...
O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

I don't get it.

A Novena is a prayer said nine days in a row. The priest was giving one
to the thieving wooddorker, who took off in the wrong direction.

-jav
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Locutus wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
roups.com...
O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

I don't get it.

Obviously, you don't have a catholic taste in humor, then.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
Locutus wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
groups.com...
O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

I don't get it.

Obviously, you don't have a catholic taste in humor, then.

Obviously. I had no idea what "Novena" was.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Bonomi

In article ,
Locutus wrote:

"Robert Bonomi" wrote in message
In article ,
Locutus wrote:

"RicodJour" wrote in message
egroups.com...
O'Toole worked in the lumber yard for twenty years and all that time
he'd been stealing the wood and selling it. At last his conscience
began to bother him and he went to confession to repent.

"Father, it's 15 years since my last confession, and I've been stealing
wood from the lumber yard all those years," he told the priest.

"I understand my son," says the priest. "Can you make a Novena?"

O'Toole said, "Father, if you have the plans, I've got the lumber."

I don't get it.

Obviously, you don't have a catholic taste in humor, then.

Obviously. I had no idea what "Novena" was.

Now, go look up what _catholic_ (with an initial lower-case 'c') means.

*GRIN*

Some "comedians" have been known to refer to the 'catholic joint' on the
drive-shaft of a rear-wheel drive car.

Posted to rec.woodworking
RicodJour

Robert Bonomi wrote:

Now, go look up what _catholic_ (with an initial lower-case 'c') means.

*GRIN*

Some "comedians" have been known to refer to the 'catholic joint' on the
drive-shaft of a rear-wheel drive car.

I thought that was what you had when you sealed the rolling paper with
holy water instead of saliva.