Posted to rec.woodworking
Me

Default Downdraft table plans

A while back I remember seeing an article, in a magazine, on how to
build your own downdraft sanding table. For the life of me, I can't
seem to find the article in my magazines...anyone remember
seeing/reading it and know which issue it was?

TIA,
Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
charlie b

Me wrote:

A while back I remember seeing an article, in a magazine, on how to
build your own downdraft sanding table. For the life of me, I can't
seem to find the article in my magazines...anyone remember
seeing/reading it and know which issue it was?

TIA,
Dave

Not the one you're looking for but here's an idea
Downdraft table/ air cleaner / outfeed table using
a furnace blower and filters

http://home.comcast.net/~charliebcz/CBAirCleaner.html

charlie b
Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E

"Me" wrote in message
A while back I remember seeing an article, in a magazine, on how to
build your own downdraft sanding table. For the life of me, I can't
seem to find the article in my magazines...anyone remember
seeing/reading it and know which issue it was?

TIA,
Dave

Try these:
http://www.woodcraft.com/articles.aspx?articleid=438

By: Rick Peters. From: book: Controlling Dust In The Workshop

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...ding_table.htm

Real Lalonde's Air Filter / Downdraft Table

and lastly....

Downdraft Table and Air Clean

http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=26238

Posted to rec.woodworking
C & E

and lastly....

Downdraft Table and Air Clean

http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=26238

Sorry 'bout that last one. Here it is = just checked it...
http://www.bt3central.com/showthread...eaner%22+Kevin

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

I have the book by Rick Peters...forgot about it and it looks simple to make...will try
it tomorrow and see what happens...

Dave

C & E wrote:

"Me" wrote in message
A while back I remember seeing an article, in a magazine, on how to
build your own downdraft sanding table. For the life of me, I can't
seem to find the article in my magazines...anyone remember
seeing/reading it and know which issue it was?

TIA,
Dave

Try these:
http://www.woodcraft.com/articles.aspx?articleid=438

By: Rick Peters. From: book: Controlling Dust In The Workshop

http://www.woodworkersworkshop.com/p...ding_table.htm

Real Lalonde's Air Filter / Downdraft Table

and lastly....

Downdraft Table and Air Clean

http://www.bt3central.com/forum/topi...TOPIC_ID=26238

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bugs

I designed my own table with a Cherry frame and pegboard top to fit in
my 24" square work station. The collector piping is 1-1/4" and 2" PVC
with the total area of the bored holes 20% less than the cross
sectional area of the 2" header. Collector holes are oriented to the
bottom of the box to keep dust from building up. A few support blocks
glued under the pegboard makes a stable work surface. The box is stored
in a rack with my other workstation units.
Works great!
Bugs

Posted to rec.woodworking
WConner

I believe Wood Magazine had an article fairly recently. They have a web site
and access to plans.

Walt Conner

The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 08:17 PM
Table Slides For Three Leaf Expanding Dining Table Alan Smithee Woodworking 13 October 28th 05 01:42 PM
Kitchen Table Plans Please Mr Mark Woodworking 8 July 9th 04 07:26 PM
Router table plans Dusty Woodworking 3 January 21st 04 11:13 PM
downdraft sanding table Mike S. Woodworking 1 January 20th 04 03:36 AM