Posted to rec.woodworking

Default wine rack

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jesse

On 5 Mar 2006 11:04:59 -0800, "Al-Bundy"
wrote:

Yes I do, I've built and sold many, very light, very inexpensive,
utility racking but not for display in your kitchen. Post your Email
and I'll send you a picture if you wish.My Email is fake jesse

wrote:
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Need more information:
how much do you drink?
12 bottles?
144 bottles?
free standing? counter top? Hanging?

Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old
"entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+
bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old
"entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+
bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

I keep mine in na garage next to the oil.

Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

Well, I could never see the big appeal in alcoholic grape juice but, as for
a wine rack, David Marks made a nice one a while back. Plans should be
available on the DIY website.

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Posted to rec.woodworking

i am looking for a rack close to 250 bottles,ant help would be great

WINE RACK J T Woodworking 0 March 15th 05 05:25 AM
Beginner needs help advice with wine rack loutent Woodworking 3 February 14th 05 10:14 AM
Levelling for a wine rack in a cellar Dan Gravell UK diy 7 December 14th 04 11:34 AM
Want to make a wine rack.. what saw/tools? Keith Woodworking 8 October 23rd 04 04:08 AM
Wine Rack Fats Woodworking 9 August 30th 03 04:35 AM