DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   wine rack (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/147659-wine-rack.html)

[email protected] March 5th 06 06:00 PM

wine rack

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Al-Bundy March 5th 06 07:04 PM

wine rack

wrote:
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Need more information:
how much do you drink?
12 bottles?
144 bottles?
free standing? counter top? Hanging?

Don't have plans, but can make them if I have enough info.

Jesse March 5th 06 07:31 PM

wine rack

On 5 Mar 2006 11:04:59 -0800, "Al-Bundy"
wrote:

Yes I do, I've built and sold many, very light, very inexpensive,
utility racking but not for display in your kitchen. Post your Email
and I'll send you a picture if you wish.My Email is fake jesse

Robatoy March 5th 06 07:49 PM

wine rack

In article .com,
wrote:

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

Like for the back window of your pick-up truck? G

I like the diagonal lattice types of wine racks. You can buy the parts or make
them.

Edwin Pawlowski March 5th 06 08:11 PM

wine rack

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old
"entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+
bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

Leon March 5th 06 08:31 PM

wine rack

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message
m...

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

The boxes used for the bottles laid on their side. Mine are in an old
"entertainment center" that used to be my son's. It holds about 250+
bottles. Not pretty, but it works.

I keep mine in na garage next to the oil.

Glen March 5th 06 11:49 PM

wine rack

wrote:

do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

I have plans to pull a bottle out of mine in a few minutes and drink it
along with a good Cohiba.

;-)
Glen

CW March 6th 06 12:35 AM

wine rack

Well, I could never see the big appeal in alcoholic grape juice but, as for
a wine rack, David Marks made a nice one a while back. Plans should be
available on the DIY website.

wrote in message
oups.com...
do anyone of you great wood workers have any plans on a wine rack.?.

[email protected] March 14th 06 02:12 AM

wine rack

i am looking for a rack close to 250 bottles,ant help would be great