Posted to rec.woodworking
Jimmy

Default Classic Joints with Power Tools book

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung Chan? I
was at the library and looked thru it. Shows how to make a ton of different
joints and jigs. From Lark Books, isbn 1-57990-279-0

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob Mills

"Jimmy" wrote in message
. com...

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung
Chan?

Haven't read but I see amazon has it for $19.95 and they give it a full 5
star rating. I may order it the next time I order anything from amazon. It
seems like amazon's ratings are a good indicator on most items. RM~

Posted to rec.woodworking
John DeBoo

I've read thru it a couple times at Borders and was impressed, so I
bought it. I think it covers every type of joint I'm likely to ever use.
John

Jimmy wrote:

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung Chan? I
was at the library and looked thru it. Shows how to make a ton of different
joints and jigs. From Lark Books, isbn 1-57990-279-0

Posted to rec.woodworking
cdo

On Wed, 01 Mar 2006 22:16:35 GMT, "Jimmy"
wrote:

Has anyone read the book "Classic Joints with Power Tools" by Yeung Chan? I
was at the library and looked thru it. Shows how to make a ton of different
joints and jigs. From Lark Books, isbn 1-57990-279-0

I've had it a couple of years - it's a good reference and worth the
price (IMO).

cliff
Posted to rec.woodworking
Pat Barber

Excellent book with many excellent jigs and methods of work.