Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Carruth

Default grizzly nailers

anyone own or have used the brad nailers, 18 gauge? tried HF - it jambed
second use - piece of ...

Posted to rec.woodworking
cm

Chris,

I own a nailer from Grizzly that I bought several years ago when they first
started selling nailers and it is great.

I also own three HF nailers and they are actually a better value for the
money. We use them in our remodleing business and have very few problems
with them.

Craig

"Chris Carruth" wrote in message
. com...
anyone own or have used the brad nailers, 18 gauge? tried HF - it jambed
second use - piece of ...

Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug

Chris Carruth wrote:
anyone own or have used the brad nailers, 18 gauge? tried HF - it jambed
second use - piece of ...

I can't speak to the Grizzly, though I've looked at them too. But I
did search for testimonals on this site before I bought the Harbor
Freight 18 gauge brad nailer, and everyone seemed please, in fact there
was an uninspired, but postive review in one of the mags as well. I've
had the HF unit for a few years now, and must agree with the other
respondant: I works great, very consistent, and I'd say it has jambed
about once every 500 firings or so (less if anything). I'd buy it
again in a hearbeat, and can buy at least 2 or 3 for the price of the
Grizzly. Sorry, it sounds like you got a bad unit.
Doug

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robert Sinland

Chris Carruth wrote:
anyone own or have used the brad nailers, 18 gauge? tried HF - it jambed
second use - piece of ...

I have one. It works ok, no jams so far...

Opinions on Grizzly Tools Mike Pio Woodworking 12 August 23rd 05 01:11 PM
Grizzly nailers Walsh Woodworking 14 June 23rd 05 04:20 PM
Grizzly 6" Jointer Experience Pradeep Gupta Woodworking 22 March 28th 04 07:59 PM
A Few Notes on My New Grizzly G1018HW 8" jointer Darrell Woodworking 5 March 5th 04 12:19 AM
Grizzly Poor Customer service J Woodworking 7 February 12th 04 11:14 PM