Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Bennett

Default Pella Casement Windows

All,

I have several wood casement windows in our home that I need to remove and
refinish. Can you give me information on removing the sash?

Thank you - Bruce

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike O.

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 02:20:51 GMT, "Bruce Bennett"
wrote:

I have several wood casement windows in our home that I need to remove and
refinish. Can you give me information on removing the sash?

Go to pella.com, fill out the request for the owners manual for your
window style.

Mike O.
Posted to rec.woodworking
TT

You didn't read the previous suggestions when you posted the same
question on 2/15??? One definition of a moron is someone who keeps
repeating the same procedure, but expecting a different outcome!

wrote:

All,

I have several wood casement windows in our home that I need to remove and
refinish. Can you give me information on removing the sash?

Thank you - Bruce

Posted to rec.woodworking
Bruce Bennett

To the non-moron. I was unable to check the newsgroup until Friday. My
original posting and answers did not show up apparently due to the number of
new postings. I need the information so maybe you can tell me how to
retrieve answers to my original posting?

wrote:

All,

I have several wood casement windows in our home that I need to remove

and
refinish. Can you give me information on removing the sash?

Thank you - Bruce

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

Google is your buddy!

http://tinyurl.com/9ybax

or

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...7e5c4224704086

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/index.htm

casement windows leaking water jay Home Repair 7 September 3rd 09 11:12 AM
Windows [email protected] Home Repair 7 January 21st 06 01:06 PM
No drip cap above casement windows on side of building, is this normal? jay Home Repair 4 May 2nd 05 05:28 PM
[OT] Car insurance craziness The Q UK diy 173 August 2nd 03 10:58 PM