Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike

Default Seeking investors

Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications
électroniques
Gatineau, Qc

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Unique product, eh??

Since everybody thinks their product is unique, you must have the most
mediocre product on planet earth. As well as total command of cliche's.

I assume that you will bring the same great skills to marketing this piece
of crap that you bring to spamming.

Posted to rec.woodworking
leonard

Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jay

"leonard" wrote in message
Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Me too (same terms)!

Jay

Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Jay wrote:
"leonard" wrote in message

Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Me too (same terms)!

Forget them, send me the money. I can promise you that if you send me
$500 today (cashier's check or MO, please), although some must of course
be used for really quite minimal overhead costs) a significantly larger
amount than $0.00 will be applied to this investment opportunity!!!

Send more to increase the amount I'll invest!

er
--
email not valid
Posted to rec.woodworking
Ranger Paul

Mike,

I think the jest of the replies you will recieve here can be summed up
thusly:

BITE ME

RRRangerPaul

"Not everything that can be counted counts; and not everything that counts
can be counted." Albert Einstein

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications
électroniques
Gatineau, Qc

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making
money off the interweb! Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Oleg Lego

The tom entity posted thusly:

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making
money off the interweb! Tom

Surely you gist!

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Oleg wrote: Surely you gist!

No
jest, mon! Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Locutus

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications
électroniques
Gatineau, Qc

So mike, get any takers?