DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Seeking investors (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/145077-seeking-investors.html)

Mike February 16th 06 06:36 PM

Seeking investors

Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications
électroniques
Gatineau, Qc

Lee Michaels February 16th 06 09:27 PM

Seeking investors

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Unique product, eh??

Since everybody thinks their product is unique, you must have the most
mediocre product on planet earth. As well as total command of cliche's.

I assume that you will bring the same great skills to marketing this piece
of crap that you bring to spamming.

leonard February 16th 06 09:40 PM

Seeking investors

Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Jay February 16th 06 11:09 PM

Seeking investors

"leonard" wrote in message
Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Me too (same terms)!

Jay

Enoch Root February 17th 06 01:45 AM

Seeking investors

Jay wrote:
"leonard" wrote in message

Sure, send me some money so that I can invest without risk!!! thanks mike
for the invite

len

Me too (same terms)!

Forget them, send me the money. I can promise you that if you send me
$500 today (cashier's check or MO, please), although some must of course
be used for really quite minimal overhead costs) a significantly larger
amount than $0.00 will be applied to this investment opportunity!!!

Send more to increase the amount I'll invest!

er
--
email not valid

Ranger Paul February 17th 06 02:15 AM

Seeking investors

Mike,

I think the jest of the replies you will recieve here can be summed up
thusly:

BITE ME

RRRangerPaul

"Not everything that can be counted counts; and not everything that counts
can be counted." Albert Einstein

.. .

tom February 17th 06 03:08 AM

Seeking investors

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making
money off the interweb! Tom

Oleg Lego February 17th 06 04:20 AM

Seeking investors

The tom entity posted thusly:

Uh, that's "gist". Nonetheless (izzat a word?), what a concept; Making
money off the interweb! Tom

Surely you gist!

tom February 17th 06 05:23 AM

Seeking investors

Oleg wrote: Surely you gist!

No
jest, mon! Tom

Locutus February 17th 06 09:13 PM

Seeking investors

"Mike" wrote in message
.. .
Hi

We have a unique product that we'd like to distribute all over the World.
Upon reply, I will give the link to the Web site. The site is ready to use
with a popular online payment program.

Interested?

Mike

Electronic Communications Advisor | Conseiller en communications
électroniques
Gatineau, Qc

So mike, get any takers?