Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning

Default bought a compressor

Thanks to everyone who provided compressor advice. I just ordered the
PC c7550. With the $150 off at amazon it was $699 with free shipping.
It looks like it's backordered so i should have it around the end of
march. I'll have to start thinking about new uses for it now. :-)

brian

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article .com,
"brianlanning" wrote:

PC c7550

There isn't much you can't do with that beast. Good choice!
Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning

There's an hvlp gun on amazon from porter cable that goes for around
$75 iirc. It's a top-feeder. It got really good reviews so I may go
with that one. I still need to pick up a globe valve, oil filter,
water seperator, and a new hose reel. The one that came with the
little porter cable is a bit unweildy.

Now I need to decide if I want to keep the little compressor. It might
be nice to have some portability, but I'm not sure how often I would
use it.

brian

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article .com,
"brianlanning" wrote:

Now I need to decide if I want to keep the little compressor.

You have to keep it... nice on the job site (even in your own house) for
air nailers etc.