Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Dust Collection on Jess'Em Router table. (w/pics)

David F. Eisan wrote:
I have since changed the under table mount from a 2" to a 4" and bought a 4"
wye that has a 2" branch.

What are you actually connected to under the table? It looks like the
4" goes all the way up to the bottom of the table. That doesn't make
sense. Can you post an under-the-table picture?

Thanks,
Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking
David F. Eisan

Hello Everyone,

I just changed the DC setup on my Jess'Em router table and it works much
better now. I used to have a bunch of adaptors in order to take my 4" hose
down to two 2" hook ups.

I have since changed the under table mount from a 2" to a 4" and bought a 4"
wye that has a 2" branch.

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/jessemdc.jpg

http://www.federatedtool.com/david/img/newjessemdc.jpg

It is a lot less clunky and seems to work better now.

Thanks for looking,

David.