Posted to rec.woodworking
Richard

Default Another question regarding AMT equipment - an AMT miter vise

Folks, as I have recently been going through a lot of my dad's old
woodworking equipment, I found what looks like a miter vise (on
steroids). It is an AMT miter vise, and is very heavy duty. Heavy
castings, and he mounted it on a board (to be held down on a bench).
Does anyone have the instructions for this, or any suggestions or
experience using this equipment? This is not one of your little miter
vises, this thing must weigh at least 10 pounds! Thanks so much in
advance, who appreciates greatly your suggesions and advice, Richard

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg

In article .com,
"Richard" wrote:

Folks, as I have recently been going through a lot of my dad's old
woodworking equipment, I found what looks like a miter vise (on
steroids). It is an AMT miter vise, and is very heavy duty. Heavy
castings, and he mounted it on a board (to be held down on a bench).
Does anyone have the instructions for this, or any suggestions or
experience using this equipment? This is not one of your little miter
vises, this thing must weigh at least 10 pounds! Thanks so much in
advance, who appreciates greatly your suggesions and advice, Richard

Other then AMT is out of the wood working tool business, no. They once
released this statement... "AMT no longer has any information on
woodworking machinery products, and does not provide support."

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv