Posted to rec.woodworking
TINY

Default Dewalt Air Compressor

Hi, dose anybody know where I can get a solid tire for a dewalt air
compressor the little hot dog ones,

Posted to rec.woodworking
Norman D. Crow

"TINY" wrote in message
Hi, dose anybody know where I can get a solid tire for a dewalt air
compressor the little hot dog ones,

DeWalt?

Try taking the old one off, go to a decent hardware store, or(gasp) even
Lowes or Home Depot, get a replacement lawnmower wheel of the same size.

--
Nahmie
The only road to success is always under construction.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Marlow

"TINY" wrote in message
Hi, dose anybody know where I can get a solid tire for a dewalt air
compressor the little hot dog ones,

Maybe from DeWalt?

--

-Mike-

Posted to rec.woodworking
TINY

The hub is only on one side of all the tires I could find,and I was at
lowes,home depot and even harbor fright