Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Help picking rails for dresser draws

Hi all:

This is my first dresser project. Face frame with inset doors
I am building the drawers first.
My boxes are 36" wide x 23" deep, dovetailed construction. I have to add a 3/4"
face to this depth also.
I have not glued them up, so I can shorten them up if nessary.
I am looking at the Blum specs for the slides\0\0\0I would like full extension, like the 430E6000
Any thoughts oh great dust makers

bay window curtain rails Tim Smith UK diy 33 May 19th 05 02:57 PM
Biesemeyer Rails Highspeed Woodworking 2 March 23rd 05 07:05 PM
General International 50-185 Tablesaw Rails malverd@ Woodworking 0 January 9th 05 05:28 AM
Heated Towel Rails Con Boylan UK diy 7 October 10th 03 11:54 AM