Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Where to buy OSS sanding sleeves for Ryobi OSS?

I tried Sears. forget that--they do NOT carry the 3-1/2" sleeves either
in my local store or in their latest tool catalog. Nor do they sell a
similar OSS sander.

Any ideas where to purchase those sleeves?

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
David

David wrote:

I tried Sears. forget that--they do NOT carry the 3-1/2" sleeves either
in my local store or in their latest tool catalog. Nor do they sell a
similar OSS sander.

Any ideas where to purchase those sleeves?

Dave

HELL'S BELLS!! They are FOUR-1/2" sleeves. No clue why I thought they
were 3-1/2".

I'm figuring this is gonna be another on line purchase also...

Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"David" wrote in message
I tried Sears. forget that--they do NOT carry the 3-1/2" sleeves either in
my local store or in their latest tool catalog. Nor do they sell a similar
OSS sander.

Any ideas where to purchase those sleeves?

Dave

If you need 4.5" look here BUT STAY CLEAR OF THEIR PSA paper.
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-b...&qryType=GRPSG

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Leon wrote:

"David" wrote in message

I tried Sears. forget that--they do NOT carry the 3-1/2" sleeves either in
my local store or in their latest tool catalog. Nor do they sell a similar
OSS sander.

Any ideas where to purchase those sleeves?

Dave

If you need 4.5" look here BUT STAY CLEAR OF THEIR PSA paper.
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-b...&qryType=GRPSG

that's the ticket!

I found this item:
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-b...onthsBetween=0

Dave
Dave
Posted to rec.woodworking
John

David wrote:
Leon wrote:

"David" wrote in message

I tried Sears. forget that--they do NOT carry the 3-1/2" sleeves
either in my local store or in their latest tool catalog. Nor do
they sell a similar OSS sander.

Any ideas where to purchase those sleeves?

Dave

If you need 4.5" look here BUT STAY CLEAR OF THEIR PSA paper.
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-b...&qryType=GRPSG

that's the ticket!

I found this item:
http://www.woodworkingshop.com/cgi-b...onthsBetween=0

Dave
Dave

Look in Home Depot. I bought both the sander and extra sleeves there.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

John wrote:

Look in Home Depot. I bought both the sander and extra sleeves there.

they don't carry them any longer.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon

"John" wrote in message

Look in Home Depot. I bought both the sander and extra sleeves there.

IIRC HD dropped all of that about 10 months ago. You might still find some
of the sleeves but they were scarce in April.

Posted to rec.woodworking
David

Default Where to buy OSS sanding sleeves for Ryobi OSS? - woodworker'ssupply has excellent selection

To anyone with a Ryobi OSS: fear not, Woodworker's Supply sells
individual sleeves.

Dave

advise on sanding alder panels. tor Woodworking 23 December 24th 05 02:52 AM
Sanding and finishing Walnut. Keith Woodworking 10 November 18th 05 09:52 AM
Sanding questions. sandman Woodworking 8 December 16th 04 03:56 AM
sanding your turnings william kossack Woodturning 7 October 19th 04 02:47 PM
How to do drywall taping without sanding? Eric Ryder Home Ownership 2 July 29th 03 12:30 AM