Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Default Delta X5 Bandsaw tires

Does anyone know if the Delta X5 bandsaw comes with urethane tires? Or
how can one tell if they are rubber or urethane. They are orange in
color if that helps? I emailed Delta and am still waiting on a
reply...must be a day off for them as I got their auto reply message....

Dave

Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

Hey Dave,
On the website there is a movie that states "orange polyurethane
tires".
Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

Dave wrote:
Does anyone know if the Delta X5 bandsaw comes with urethane tires?

Mine are orange. The saw is 2 years old, so that doesn't mean they
still come with the same tires.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

Marc,
Would you have a link to this movie? I tried looking for it and can't
find it.

marc rosen wrote:

Hey Dave,
On the website there is a movie that states "orange polyurethane
tires".
Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

Hello Dave,
Ironically my computer is not behaving and I am not able to load many
of the DELTA pages. If you are able to link to the X5 list of tools
there is a virtual tour of the 14 inch bandsaw. If you click on the
upper wheel housing a short movie will appear -with narration- that
shows and tells about the tires.

Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking
marc rosen

Well, it finally loaded;

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...4a17ea2db0d7a6

Then take the virtual tour of the bandsaw.
Marc

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave

OK. I found it.

Thanks for pointing this out.

marc rosen wrote:

Well, it finally loaded;

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.w...4a17ea2db0d7a6

Then take the virtual tour of the bandsaw.
Marc

Delta Homecraft 10" bandsaw - should I??? Keith Carlson Woodworking 4 April 5th 18 05:14 PM
Old Delta bandsaw questions Jonathan Woodworking 1 November 20th 04 10:27 PM
Shopsmith bandsaw tires, no replacements for 1984 model. Jack Straight Woodworking 4 March 2nd 04 03:51 PM
Surprising Review - Chinese Delta 14" Bandsaw 28-206/276 Greg G. Woodworking 25 December 23rd 03 03:59 PM
Delta 28-299B Bandsaw, minor gloat (I think) Forrest Chamberlain Woodworking 22 December 22nd 03 11:23 AM