Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
mywebaccts (at) PLUGcomcast.net

Default Band saw comparisons

Amazon has a decent deal on bandsaws right now, so I'm thinking of
getting one while I can save a few bucks. My requirements a

14" bandsaw
Minimum 1 HP (don't think you can really get it much less)
6" riser block included

Okay, so with shipping added, here are the final costs of the four
models I'm looking at:

Grizzly G0555 - $553
Delta 28-206 - $585
Jet 708115K - $617
Jet 710115K - $707

Any suggestions on which is the best for the money?

Jack