Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Jane & David

Default Help finding Norwegian woodworking book.

Anyone from Norway reading here? I am looking for help finding a
Norwegian woodworking book. I have searched Amazon, Powell's, and had a
store in Oslo do a search for me. I also contacted the author directly
(nice guy), and the publisher. No luck anywhere.

If you have a copy to sell me or are willing to make a copy I would be
grateful.

Møbelsnekring etter gamle forbilder
Borgersen, Tom Sknsar
Boksenteret, 1997