Posted to rec.woodworking

Default WTB: Sellers Hoosier Cabinet Hardware

Hi, I'm new to this group. I was wondering if anyone would know of
someone that has original Sellers "S" latches and hinges for sale. I
bought some repros off a guy on eBay but they Would stick out like a
sore thumb if I were to install them. E-mail me at:
FredMertz_1atmsndotcom,

Thanks in advance,

zTim

Posted to rec.woodworking
rich

Try Kennedy Hardware in Indiana, they had a ton of repro parts for my
Hoosier. They have a website/catalog for ordering. See google for the
exact address.

Regards,

Rich.....

Posted to rec.woodworking
Roy

On 9 Jan 2006 14:55:25 -0800, "rich" wrote:

Try Kennedy Hardware in Indiana, they had a ton of repro parts for my
Hoosier. They have a website/catalog for ordering. See google for the
exact address.

Regards,

Rich.....

Here's the URL - http://www.kennedyhardware.com/
The book is quite interesting.

Also try: http://towbees.com/ for glassware. After 3 years of searching on eBay, I finally
replaced the 4 missing pieces of swing top jars that came with my Hoosier. The biggest problem I
had was finding a pane of the rolled, etched glass to replace the one broken out.

Now I have to find someone to restore the shopping reminder card, and I am back to all original.

Regards,
Roy