Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve

Default 2hp on 20 amp circuit

I'm considering a Yorkcraft 8" jointer that comes with a 2hp motor that
would draw 22 full load amps at 110 volts. However all I have to run
the jointer on is a 110v 20 amp circuit. I don't expect to use the
jointer frequently.

Am I out of luck?

Steve

Grizzly G0500 8" Jointer on 220/20A circuit Seawulf Woodworking 11 November 19th 05 04:31 AM
circuit snafu Dicky Home Repair 7 November 6th 05 04:52 PM
Which discrete transistor would you use for a boost circuit? Porky Electronics Repair 17 October 26th 05 05:12 AM
Locating Circuit Breaker( barry martin Home Repair 0 December 19th 04 11:29 PM
Convert radial (cooker) circuit to socket circuit Chi UK diy 3 December 23rd 03 05:48 PM