Posted to rec.woodworking
CC

Default Q PC 557 Plate Joiner

I got a new PC 557 for Christmas. Has anyone used them for building drawer
boxes
and found them to hold up in cabinet use?
Thanks for any information
CC

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"CC" wrote in message
I got a new PC 557 for Christmas. Has anyone used them for building drawer
boxes
and found them to hold up in cabinet use?

Nope, it won't hold up. You better send it to me.

--
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmeliss...ing_frames.htm
(Featuring a NEW look)

Stoutman

Posted to rec.woodworking
loutent

In article ,
CC wrote:

I got a new PC 557 for Christmas. Has anyone used them for building drawer
boxes
and found them to hold up in cabinet use?
Thanks for any information
CC

I have used PC biscuit joiner for years -
built drawers, doors, cabinets and (with
exterior glue) some outdoor projects as
well. I have never had a joint fail.
Pretty amazing when you think about it.

You will like that joiner - it will
serve you well for years.

Good luck!

Lou
Posted to rec.woodworking
CC

"loutent" wrote in message
In article ,
CC wrote:

I got a new PC 557 for Christmas. Has anyone used them for building
drawer
boxes
and found them to hold up in cabinet use?
Thanks for any information
CC

I have used PC biscuit joiner for years -
built drawers, doors, cabinets and (with
exterior glue) some outdoor projects as
well. I have never had a joint fail.
Pretty amazing when you think about it.

You will like that joiner - it will
serve you well for years.

Good luck!

Lou

Thanks Lou
I am going to try it on some drawer boxes. Looks to me like it would work
well
I think I will be very happy with it.
cc

New sill plate, old tie rod? Dan Hartung Home Repair 3 November 3rd 05 10:08 AM
Makita plate joiner bubba Woodworking 4 April 20th 05 11:18 PM
Warped outer plate - query John Moorhead Woodworking 2 December 15th 04 10:14 PM
Which plate Joiner? Matt Woodworking 38 January 6th 04 12:12 AM
router base plate [email protected] Woodworking 3 January 2nd 04 09:15 PM