Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holmes

Default Are there any british readers using this group?

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker, Woodworker
Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?

In Windsor.

--
Alan

Reply to alan (dot) holmes27 (at) virgin (dot) net

Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holmes

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker,
Woodworker Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?

Obviously no one from england!

Or is there an english based woodworking group?

Alan

Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker,
Woodworker Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?

Obviously no one from england!

Or is there an english based woodworking group?

There are, but most of them are sleeping about now.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Watson

Mike Hide is British.

Although, he may have succumbed to the sense that he is too poor to be
British, and is thus merely English

Tom Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/
Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holmes

"Swingman" wrote in message

"Alan Holmes" wrote in message

And who may be interested in some bound copies if the Woodworker,
Woodworker Annual, around volumes 60 to 70?

Obviously no one from england!

Or is there an english based woodworking group?

There are, but most of them are sleeping about now.

That's what we all spend most of our time doing!

Alan

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mike Dempsey

I'm based in the UK although I dont consider myself British. I live north of
the border and I'm a proud Scotsman. To everyone north of the border using
the description of 'English' to describe someone from the UK is a major
source of annoyment. Englishmen (and women) come from England. Scotsmen come
from Scotland and Brits come from Britain. I dont know how you would
describe yourself as coming from the UK though but that question has never
arisen as I always described myself as a Scotsman if anyone asks my
nationality!
By the way I dont need to buy any Woodworker magazines as I buy them already
"Tom Watson" wrote in message
Mike Hide is British.

Although, he may have succumbed to the sense that he is too poor to be
British, and is thus merely English

Tom Watson - WoodDorker

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Posted to rec.woodworking
Alan Holmes

"Mike Dempsey" wrote in message
. uk...
I'm based in the UK although I dont consider myself British. I live north
of
the border and I'm a proud Scotsman. To everyone north of the border using
the description of 'English' to describe someone from the UK is a major
source of annoyment. Englishmen (and women) come from England. Scotsmen
come
from Scotland and Brits come from Britain. I dont know how you would
describe yourself as coming from the UK though but that question has never
arisen as I always described myself as a Scotsman if anyone asks my
nationality!
By the way I dont need to buy any Woodworker magazines as I buy them
already

But do you have them from 1955?

Alan