Posted to rec.woodworking
brianlanning

Default Harbor freight cast iron router table

I remember a thread either here or on woodnet within the last year that
talked about how to get that cast iron router table top from harbor
frieght by just ordering the top without the rest of the stuff. I
remember reading that it was about $60 or so. I tried to order one at
the local HF yesterday, but she had no idea what I was talking about.
I remember there being a special sku to ask for also. I searched for
it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone have the details? Did
you have to drill holes to bolt it to the table saw? thanks.

brian

Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael White

brianlanning wrote:

I remember a thread either here or on woodnet within the last year that
talked about how to get that cast iron router table top from harbor
frieght by just ordering the top without the rest of the stuff. I
remember reading that it was about $60 or so. I tried to order one at
the local HF yesterday, but she had no idea what I was talking about.
I remember there being a special sku to ask for also. I searched for
it, but couldn't find it anywhere. Does anyone have the details? Did
you have to drill holes to bolt it to the table saw? thanks.

brian

I ordered one off their web site, and waited, and waited, and waited. I
cancelled the order after they bumped out the ship date a second time. So
if you go to their web site, you should find all the information there.
Who knows - maybe you'll get the one I ordered two years ago.
--
Michael White "To protect people from the effects of folly is to
fill the world with fools." -Herbert Spencer