Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Thomas G. Marshall

Default Install basement dehumidifier? (power tools, tools, damp air)

I currently have most of my tools all in a large plastic tool bin with a
pretty good snap on lid (in my basement).

I was wondering if it makes any particular sense to install a dehumidifier
in it to protect any power tools I move down to it.

The basement is not "dripping" wet, but the air is a "little" damp feeling
in the summer, and there is some water that comes in a very small amount in
one corner.

Thanks!

--
"It's easier to be terrified by an enemy you admire."
-Thufir Hawat, Mentat and Master of Assassins to House Atreides

basement humidity (do I need dehumidifier and, if so, would this setup work well) jay Home Repair 19 July 31st 05 04:38 AM
Cheapo Power Tools Magician UK diy 76 March 28th 05 10:59 PM
For peer review, new FAQ section: Power Tools. John Rumm UK diy 87 March 8th 05 09:43 PM
beginner tools Justa Beginner Woodworking 14 March 3rd 05 03:15 AM
Storage of power tools Peter Bull UK diy 18 January 6th 04 09:48 PM