Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Hoying

Default Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay

I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan 6th)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=6239712196

--
**************************************
Jack Hoying

Posted to rec.woodworking
todd

"Jack Hoying" wrote in message
I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan

6th)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=6239712196

--
**************************************
Jack Hoying
Fort Loramie, Ohio
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying
Photos at http://www.pbase.com/jmhoying
***************************************

$25 to build a plywood crate? I don't disagree that building one from
scratch would cost that much, but from the looks of the last picture, it
appears you had a crate for it...the one used to ship it to you. You gonna
re-invent the wheel and build another?

todd

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Hoying

Todd,
That box is from an Emmert vise that I sold and shipped to California a
couple weeks ago. I'm not building one for this vise until I have to, in
case the buyer is close enough to pick it up here in Western Ohio.
Jack

"todd" wrote in message
"Jack Hoying" wrote in message
I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan

6th)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=6239712196

--
**************************************
Jack Hoying
Fort Loramie, Ohio
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying
Photos at http://www.pbase.com/jmhoying
***************************************

$25 to build a plywood crate? I don't disagree that building one from
scratch would cost that much, but from the looks of the last picture, it
appears you had a crate for it...the one used to ship it to you. You
gonna
re-invent the wheel and build another?

todd

Posted to rec.woodworking
AAvK

I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan 6th)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=6239712196
Jack Hoying

I saw one for the first time a couple-few weeks ago on the bay. I thought, I bet this
is the vise that the Tucker is designed after, with enough changes for a new patent
of course.

--
Alex - "newbie_neander" woodworker
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"Jack Hoying" wrote:

I have a newly refinished Yost patternmakers vise on Ebay (Dec 28 - Jan 6th)
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI...tem=6239712196

Damn!! I love it!!

Maybe someday.