Lithosearch

Default 2-PIECE MILLING VISE ON EBAY

Item is listed as 3867542354. This link may work:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...B:LCB:US:1& I
tem=3867542354
Bob Engelhardt

Lithosearch wrote:

... This link may work: ...

It wrapped for me. You usually stop wrapping by bracketing with :
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=ADME:B:LCB:US:1& Item=3867542354
Norm Dresner

"Bob Engelhardt" wrote in message
Lithosearch wrote:

... This link may work: ...

It wrapped for me. You usually stop wrapping by bracketing with :

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:LCB:US:1& It
em=3867542354

Well, at least in IE, it still "wraps" but it does retain it's integrity as
a single-line link.

Thanks for that tip, I've used browsers for years and never knew that

Norm

Milling round piece on rotary table Peter Grey Metalworking 6 August 1st 04 01:34 AM
Two slides and angle vise Doug Goncz Metalworking 0 February 13th 04 05:02 PM
eBay Scam Marv Soloff Metalworking 5 December 31st 03 01:16 PM
Veritas twin-screw vise install report Mike in Mystic Woodworking 14 November 27th 03 05:11 PM
Kurt vise FA on eBay Rick Chamberlain Metalworking 2 August 3rd 03 04:08 PM