AOS999

Default 2-PIECE MILLING VISE ON EBAY

The item is 3867542354. The previous link apparently "wrapped". According to
comments, this link format may work better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:LCB:US:1&

Item=3867542354
Grant Erwin

AOS999 wrote:

The item is 3867542354. The previous link apparently "wrapped". According to
comments, this link format may work better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:LCB:US:1&

Item=3867542354

This wrapped too. I suggest you manually edit the link removing the
unnecessary fields i.e.:

If that's too much work, then go check out http://www.tinyurl.com - this
is what they specialize in.

GWE
DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Grant Erwin wrote:
AOS999 wrote:

The item is 3867542354. The previous link apparently "wrapped". According to
comments, this link format may work better:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ME:B:LCB:US:1&

Item=3867542354

This wrapped too. I suggest you manually edit the link removing the
unnecessary fields i.e.:

If that's too much work, then go check out http://www.tinyurl.com - this
is what they specialize in.

Or why bother, since you have posted a prefectly good auction
number each time, which is all that is *really* needed to find the
auction. That's what I used, and it works fine. (And for anyone else
who looks for an easy way to do that, just take the first part of the
corrected URL:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=

and paste it into the locator bar on your browser, and then paste in the
auction number immediately after the '=' sign.

I've got a script set up which does this for me, so all I need
to do is type:

ebay

and then drop (paste) the auction number after that, separted by a
space, and the script glues the auction number onto the standard early
part of the URL, and starts the browser with that.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564