Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim McLaughlin

Default Rocking Horse Plans????

I'm looking for plans to make a couple of wooden rocking horses for
grandkids. No, not for Chistmas, but for spring / early summer bithdays.

Any pointers to plans?

Thanks.

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Jim McLaughlin

Clarifcation: I've already googled ad found dozens of sources -- what iI'm
looking for is recommendations from folks who have already used a set of
plans for a hourse, and why they liked / didn't like the plan they used.

Thanks.

--

"Jim McLaughlin" jim.mclaughlin wrote in message
I'm looking for plans to make a couple of wooden rocking horses for
grandkids. No, not for Chistmas, but for spring / early summer bithdays.

Any pointers to plans?

Thanks.

--
Jim McLaughlin

Reply address is deliberately munged.
If you really need to reply directly, try:
jimdotmclaughlinatcomcastdotcom

And you know it is a dotnet not a dotcom
address.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Geoff Beale

"Jim McLaughlin" jim.mclaughlin wrote:

Clarifcation: I've already googled ad found dozens of sources -- what
iI'm looking for is recommendations from folks who have already used a
set of plans for a hourse, and why they liked / didn't like the plan
they used.

Thanks.

http://www.rockinghorse.co.uk/
Have built the No 109 and renovated a couple using their accessories.
Very quick and reliable dekivery.

--
Geoff Beale
Extract digit to email
Posted to rec.woodworking
Rob V

I have an extra one from some grizzly orders I did.
Email me your address - id be happy to send them to you.

-Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m
(remove the _ to get the address)