Bob Schmall

Default Plans for a rocking horse?

"Baalrog" wrote in message
Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3 years
old)

--
Regards Ron...........

Sure Ron, I'll walk you through it.

Option 1. Go to "G O O G L E" in your browser. Enter "Rocking Horse Plans"
in the appropriate box. Are you still with me? Good. You should now be
showing 110,000 plans in .27 seconds. Click on any of them, then another,
then another....
2. Go he http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

You are most welcome.

Bob

RonB

Try Woodcraft and Grizzly. The each offer them at a reasonable price. One
of the woodcraft plans is the one you see everywhere with the yarn mane.
Griz has one that can be made with contrasting hardwoods and comes out
looking nice (However the rocker radius is kinda radical for a young'un). I
combined both and came up with an in-between.

Ron

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

"Baalrog" wrote in message
Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3

years
old)

--
Regards Ron...........

Sure Ron, I'll walk you through it.

Option 1. Go to "G O O G L E" in your browser. Enter "Rocking Horse Plans"
in the appropriate box. Are you still with me? Good. You should now be
showing 110,000 plans in .27 seconds. Click on any of them, then another,
then another....
2. Go he http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

You are most welcome.

Bob

Nate Perkins

"Baalrog" wrote in message ...
Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3 years
old)

Wood Magazine, Nov 1995 (through the public library). Contains
templates, etc.

I made three of these for nephews and nieces:
http://home.earthlink.net/~nateperki...rockhorse2.htm

Cheers, Nate
Steve

"Baalrog" wrote in message
Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3 years
old)

--
Regards Ron...........

Using Google is a great Idea for getting lots of plans out the kazoo!

But troll around in Lowes' site and look up the plans they put out for
*free* -- just print out those plans and get your self a nice 8-foot long
construction-grade 2x10 and some fresh blades for the jig saw and have at
it. The end result will be similar to this (in shape and form only; not
finish) -- http://www.apachetrail.com/ww/Projects/index.html (Scroll Down to
the "Kids Stuff" header)

--Steve
www.ApacheTrail.com/ww/