RonB

Default Plans for a rocking horse?

Try Woodcraft and Grizzly. The each offer them at a reasonable price. One
of the woodcraft plans is the one you see everywhere with the yarn mane.
Griz has one that can be made with contrasting hardwoods and comes out
looking nice (However the rocker radius is kinda radical for a young'un). I
combined both and came up with an in-between.

Ron

"Bob Schmall" wrote in message

"Baalrog" wrote in message
Anyone point me to plans for a kiddies rocking horse (for approx 2/3

years
old)

--
Regards Ron...........

Sure Ron, I'll walk you through it.

Option 1. Go to "G O O G L E" in your browser. Enter "Rocking Horse Plans"
in the appropriate box. Are you still with me? Good. You should now be
showing 110,000 plans in .27 seconds. Click on any of them, then another,
then another....
2. Go he http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

You are most welcome.

Bob