Posted to rec.woodworking
connor aston

Default American Woodworker

Im in Belfast here Northern Ireland
Does anybody have old copies of American Woodworker for Sale. If you could
weigh them id be happy to sort out collection and air freight to Ireland -
and obviously make a payment for the magazines.
Regards
Connor

--
www.connoraston.com
If I cant make it - I'll Try!
Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"connor aston" wrote in message
newsp.s1gqizlzyacudf@dellman...
Im in Belfast here Northern Ireland
Does anybody have old copies of American Woodworker for Sale. If you could
weigh them id be happy to sort out collection and air freight to Ireland -
and obviously make a payment for the magazines.
Regards
Connor

How old is old? I have some from the past year or two, maybe three.

In the next few days I'll be cleaning out the magazine rack. I'll contact
you when I do and you can have them for shipping cost. You can estimate the
shipping cost here http://pe.usps.gov/text/pub51/51tblc.html#vnameref_1

GB and Northern Ireland is rate group 3
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

FA: American Woodworker Magazines Rick Stein Woodworking 0 October 15th 05 01:40 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
American Woodworker Mag Sells E-mail List Pete Woodworking 14 November 23rd 04 07:50 AM
Anybody have American Woodworker Oct. '01? Ian Dodd Woodworking 4 November 13th 03 09:15 PM
American Woodworker Ultimate Router Table Plans? Walter H. Klaus Woodworking 7 July 14th 03 09:45 PM