Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to rec.woodworking
Hedley

Default Paste Wax

Finally got the Rigid TS3650. It took 8 whole days after moving into the
new house before I got enough time to go get it and put it together. I did
install the two garage door openers and ran two 20 amp GFCI circuits to the
thrid bay of the garage first (115 feet of conduit in all), so don't think I
was sitting on my tail.

I meant to ask this question before, but it slipped my mind: What is paste
wax? You know, the stuff you are supposed to treat the table top with?

Thanks in advance.