Posted to rec.woodworking
Connor Aston

Default Best tool purchase ever?

http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

--
http://www.connoraston.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

"Connor Aston" wrote in message
newsp.s0w0iac2qkab0d@vigor13...
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed at

http://woodshopdemos.com/men-fes.htm

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one
reviewed above.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one
reviewed above.

I hitched my wagon on to those crazy Festool people some time ago..I
can't wait what they will do next!
Posted to rec.woodworking
connor aston

Great review and pictures thanks
Only problem is I now want the router!!! . . . Jingle bells santas on his
way?

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:38:52 -0000, Lee Michaels
wrote:

"Connor Aston" wrote in message
newsp.s0w0iac2qkab0d@vigor13...
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed
at

http://woodshopdemos.com/men-fes.htm

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the
one
reviewed above.

--
www.connoraston.com
If I cant make it - I'll Try!
Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris Friesen

Connor Aston wrote:
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread.

I don't have enough shop room to rip full panels so I use an old
circular saw with a custom traveller and one of these:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...at=1,240,45313

Works pretty well.

Chris

Question about Sorby Spiralling Tool Carl McCarty Woodturning 3 November 22nd 05 02:01 AM
Tool Definitions Tom Woodworking 10 October 9th 05 12:07 AM
Tool Definitions Tom Metalworking 1 October 6th 05 05:25 AM
wooden tool handle finishing AArDvarK Woodworking 6 August 12th 04 01:15 PM
Inner threading turning tool out of HSS...Need for astronomy project Vincent Coppola Metalworking 16 June 12th 04 08:08 PM