DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Best tool purchase ever? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking/133117-best-tool-purchase-ever.html)

Connor Aston November 27th 05 07:57 PM

Best tool purchase ever?

http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

--
http://www.connoraston.com

Lee Michaels November 27th 05 08:38 PM

Best tool purchase ever?

"Connor Aston" wrote in message
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed at

http://woodshopdemos.com/men-fes.htm

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one
reviewed above.

Robatoy November 27th 05 11:36 PM

Best tool purchase ever?

In article ,
"Lee Michaels" wrote:

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the one
reviewed above.

I hitched my wagon on to those crazy Festool people some time ago..I
can't wait what they will do next!

connor aston November 28th 05 12:15 PM

Best tool purchase ever?

Great review and pictures thanks
Only problem is I now want the router!!! . . . Jingle bells santas on his
way?

On Sun, 27 Nov 2005 20:38:52 -0000, Lee Michaels
wrote:

"Connor Aston" wrote in message
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread
accurate. soft start braked stop highly accurate.
If you are tired of handling 8 x 4's on a table this is the tool to buy
amazing will post a few pics soon
connor

Wood shop demos did some reviews of this saw system. They can be viewed
at

http://woodshopdemos.com/men-fes.htm

Apparently there is a new saw available now that is even better than the
one
reviewed above.

--
www.connoraston.com
If I cant make it - I'll Try!

Chris Friesen November 28th 05 03:28 PM

Best tool purchase ever?

Connor Aston wrote:
http://www.festool.net/mediandoweb/i...=1&PARENT=1690

Of all the tools I have (and i have alot) this is the best thing since
sliced bread.

I don't have enough shop room to rip full panels so I use an old
circular saw with a custom traveller and one of these:

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...at=1,240,45313

Works pretty well.

Chris