Posted to rec.woodworking
Paul Franklin

Default Wetzler Clamps

Anybody use 'em?

www.wetzler.com

Saw an ad for them in woodshop news and hadn't heard of them before.
Wonder how they compare to the usual suspects. Made in USA.

David Marks is shown using them in one of their photo galleries.
And by the way, you can catch a glimpse of his tat.

Paul

Posted to rec.woodworking
DJ Delorie

Our guild did a group order a year or so ago. The ones who were
familiar with the brand gave them good reviews.

I got a "variety pack" just to see what they're like. They weigh
about twice what I expected - they are NOT flimsy. The one I ended up
using the most is the 12" deep quick-action clamp, just because
nothing else reaches that far from the edge.
Posted to rec.woodworking

I don't see a Bessey or Cabinetmaster contender.

Bob

Posted to rec.woodworking
LRod

Default OT David Marks' ink (was Wetzler Clamps)

On Wed, 16 Nov 2005 23:08:52 -0500, Paul Franklin
wrote:

David Marks is shown using them in one of their photo galleries.
And by the way, you can catch a glimpse of his tat.

He showed that to me at a picnic this summer. I couldn't believe such
a fuss was made by DIY about it. It's not that big (you'd have thought
he had his whole arm done) and it seemed otherwise unremarkable.

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

Corner clamps for a frame, What is this for? Steve Home Repair 0 October 17th 05 08:11 PM
Clamps Darrell Feltmate Woodturning 6 January 19th 05 08:32 AM
Clamps from Borg Robert Rushing Woodworking 26 September 10th 04 10:08 PM
FS : Pipe Clamps & Deep throat Pipe clamps Rob V Woodworking 5 February 14th 04 02:33 PM
Jorgensen Cabinet Master Clamps ON SALE TomL Woodworking 2 August 3rd 03 04:49 PM