Rob V

Default FS : Pipe Clamps & Deep throat Pipe clamps

Pipe Clamps For Sale
----------------------

I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale.
Brand new in the box.
$6.00 each
Info can be seen here :

Also - Deep thoat pipe clamps - about a dozen as well
$9.00 each
Info can be seen here :

Im in Fuqay NC (just south of raleigh)
I will ship if needed.

Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Dick Latshaw

"Rob V" wrote in message om...
Pipe Clamps For Sale
----------------------

I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale.
Brand new in the box.
$6.00 each
Info can be seen here :

If you order from the printed catalog and put in item number
46828-4VGA, you can get them from HF for $3.49 each.
sleggyboy

Though you can get them new for $3.49 and $4.99, respectively, using
these codes on the http://www.harborfreight.com website (order from
printed catalog on left): 46828-4vga and 38299-5VGA

"Rob V" wrote in message om...
Pipe Clamps For Sale
----------------------

I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale.
Brand new in the box.
$6.00 each
Info can be seen here :

Also - Deep thoat pipe clamps - about a dozen as well
$9.00 each
Info can be seen here :

Im in Fuqay NC (just south of raleigh)
I will ship if needed.

Thanks
Rob

You can reply to me at
r_b_v at v_e_r_z_e_r_a doht c_o_m

remove _ to get the correct address

Rob V

Dont think I overpaid.
I got 30 clamps (15 each) total for $12.00
(auctions are fun)

Thats about 40 cents a pop. Did a quick search on HF and that is what I saw
them at. Didnt see the other links.
Also checked ebay - the last dutch auction brought 6.50 - 7.00 each.
Figured Id offer them up for a little less before I go to ebay.

Ebay here we come

"WD" wrote in message
On 12 Feb 2004 09:51:00 -0800, (Dick Latshaw)
wrote:

I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale.
Brand new in the box.
$6.00 each
Info can be seen here :

If you order from the printed catalog and put in item number
46828-4VGA, you can get them from HF for $3.49 each.

I didn't want to tell him he overpaid the clamps. I bought a whole
bunch 1/2" and 3/4" for $2.49 and $3.49 respectively.

Buying from HF, you must wait for their sales otherwise you will be
paying double.

Mark Hopkins

Have we got suckers here? What flavor?

"WD" wrote in message

Are you looking for suckers here?

wrote:

I have about 1 dozen of 3/4 pipe clamps for sale.
Brand new in the box.
$6.00 each
Info can be seen here :

If you order from the printed catalog and put in item number
46828-4VGA, you can get them from HF for $3.49 each.

I didn't want to tell him he overpaid the clamps. I bought a whole
bunch 1/2" and 3/4" for $2.49 and $3.49 respectively.

Buying from HF, you must wait for their sales otherwise you will be
paying double.

Rob V

Nope not looking for suckers - just looking to sell them
If I saw that link first (for 2.99)- I wouldnt have listed them here at all.

Like I said - I checked the HF site and ebay and asked for a lower price
than on both of them.