Art Ransom

Default mahogany gloat

Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras
mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse for
5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is
totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering
poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become
friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.

--
Art Ransom
Lancaster , Texas

www.turningaround.org

Toller

"Art Ransom" wrote in message
Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras
mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse
for 5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is
totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering
poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become
friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.

I can't imagine what I would do with 1000bf of 10/4 mahogany, but would love
to have the problem.
You suck.

I always wonder about things like that; how hard would it have been to sell
it for 3 or 4 times that price? I suppose they just didn't want the hassle.

Steve

Art Ransom wrote:
Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras
mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse for
5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is
totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering
poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become
friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.

You suck bigtime! Care to sell me a piece of that 12/4 stuff?

--Steve
Lee Michaels

"Art Ransom" wrote

Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras
mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse
for 5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is
totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering
poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become
friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.

OK, somebody has to ask the question.

Just how friendly did you get with the yard foreman and shipping clerk??

Larry Jaques

On Mon, 14 Nov 2005 22:39:13 -0600, with neither quill nor qualm, "Art
Ransom" quickly quoth:

Just brought home the first load of the 1000 BF of 10/4 and 12/4 Honduras
mahogany home. Cost of $.80/BF. It has been sitting in the warehouse for
5 years and they wanted to get rid of it. Some has checks but 80% is
totally check free. Ranges from 6" to 14" and 6' to 11' . considering
poplar is $1.32 BF in 6/4 I'm happy. That's what happens when you become
friends with yard foreman and shipping clerk.

Look out for several more hurricanes, Art. You suck so big
on this one it ought to bring 'em on by the dozens.

Damn, drooling just shorted out yet another keyboard...

-----
= The wealth of reality, cannot be seen from your locality. =
http://www.diversify.com Comprehensive Website Development