Rob V

Default Dust collection - overhead saw guard/DC link - please help!

Ok - this just sux - had my PC crash on me a month or so back and lost all
my "things to do in the shop" bookmarks.
One was an overhead guard made of lexan w/ a counterweight that made it easy
to move up and down - it was then modified even further by adding one of
those hockey puck size halogen lights to it.

I know someone knows what Im talking about here - please if you have it -
please post that link.
I finally have my DC working great and am now in the works to make sure each
machine leaves close to no dust/chips as possible.

Thanks in advance

-Rob

--
Thanks,