Rodger

Default 4/4 Pecan for Sale

Anyone out there know where I can get 50 bd. ft. of 4/4 select and
better Pecan? Illinois area. Thanks for any information.
Jim

"Rodger" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Anyone out there know where I can get 50 bd. ft. of 4/4 select and better
Pecan? Illinois area. Thanks for any information.

Tried the yellow pages from Chicago yet?
Jim

arw01

www.woodfinder.com

Todd Fatheree

"Rodger" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
Anyone out there know where I can get 50 bd. ft. of 4/4 select and
better Pecan? Illinois area. Thanks for any information.

Illinois is about 58,000 square miles. Care to narrow it down any further?

todd

Rodger

I'm from the central part of the state, so would be willing to go just
about anywhere to get the wood if the price was right.

Todd Fatheree

"Rodger" wrote in message
o.verio.net...
I'm from the central part of the state, so would be willing to go just
about anywhere to get the wood if the price was right.

Well, I'd concentrate on the bottom third of the state, if I were you.
Check out
http://dnr.state.il.us/conservation/...wmills2005.pdf and focus
on the 618 area codes.

todd

Rodger

Thanks Todd,
I'll start calling some of them.

Pecan Cracker Plans? Mark Hopkins Woodworking 16 November 15th 14 04:34 AM
Butternut, Pecan, White oak inf [email protected] Woodworking 9 November 6th 05 03:49 AM
Pecan BillyBob Woodworking 17 August 21st 05 02:01 AM
Pecan Trees Bruce Woodworking 1 September 3rd 04 10:23 AM
Pecan wood Mark Hopkins Woodturning 2 August 13th 04 01:23 AM