Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Tim Sauerwein

Default Delta Mortising Attachment for Ridgid Drill Press

I have a Ridgid Drill Press I bought two years ago. It's a floor
standing model, I think the size is 13". I'd like to get a mortising
attachment and thought the Delta one would work. The Delta says it is
for quills measuring 66mm, 50.8mm, 48mm and 38mm. My Drill press quill
is 2 3/8" which is about 60mm. Woudl this fit?

Does anyone have experience with using a mortising attachment on a
Ridgid drill press? I know on the ridgid website there is a mortising
attachment, but i couldn't get info on how to order it.

Thanks
Tim

Review: Delta 17-968 variable speed drill press brianlanning Woodworking 6 October 22nd 05 12:51 AM
Old Delta 14" Floor Drill Press, Questions. CW Woodworking 8 August 22nd 05 09:50 PM
How do I set up a mortising bit on a drill press? charliemoore Woodworking 3 February 20th 05 01:07 AM
Lubricating Delta DP 350 Drill Press Alex Woodworking 6 December 23rd 04 05:08 PM
Bench-top drill press recommendation? and what I found so far. [email protected] Metalworking 9 May 20th 04 03:38 AM