schneidology

Default powermatic 71 12" cabinet saw

I need to replace the right side cast iron wing of my 12" Powermatic
model #71 cabinet saw. Any suggestions on where I might look to
purchase a used one since powermatic does not stock parts for the
model 71 anymore?

Duane Bozarth

schneidology wrote:

I need to replace the right side cast iron wing of my 12" Powermatic
model #71 cabinet saw. Any suggestions on where I might look to
purchase a used one since powermatic does not stock parts for the
model 71 anymore?

What's wrong w/ it? Much could possibly be repaired...

Where you are are located might help others w/ suggestions.

On Sat, 05 Nov 2005 10:01:49 -0600, Duane Bozarth
wrote:

schneidology wrote:

I need to replace the right side cast iron wing of my 12" Powermatic
model #71 cabinet saw. Any suggestions on where I might look to
purchase a used one since powermatic does not stock parts for the
model 71 anymore?

What's wrong w/ it? Much could possibly be repaired...

Where you are are located might help others w/ suggestions.

a good place to start is:
www.owwm.com