Modat22

Default OT christmas wish list.

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.
2. 14 inch delta x band saw with riser block.
3. 3hp left tilting cabinet saw
4. 13 inch delta surface planer
6. 6" delta joiner
7. victor style oxy/act cutting outfit with tanks
8. a 7hp replacement motor for my compressor
9. loads of will power to finish my band saw mill.

thanks Santa...
DJ Delorie

Modat22 writes:
1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.

plus two more feet of headroom, and a loading dock.

And the Sports by Brooks girls for shop assistants
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SBBgirls40a.html

George Max

On 28 Oct 2005 12:30:59 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

Modat22 writes:
1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.

plus two more feet of headroom, and a loading dock.

I'll go with the additional headroom and add in an overhead crane and
a freight elevator.

Please also bring a Delta Unisaw, 10,000 bd/ft of hard maple, white
oak and cherry. Oh, and the big Oneway lathe.
Art Greenberg

On 28 Oct 2005 09:57:25 -0700, wrote:
And the Sports by Brooks girls for shop assistants
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SBBgirls40a.html

OK, be honest. explain how you'd ever get and wooddorking done with assitants
like that.

--
Art Greenberg
artg AT eclipse (remove this) DOT net

jo4hn

Modat22 wrote:

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

[snip]
A nice shiny new 25 yo body fer meself. If yer gonna dream, dream big.
whine,
jo4hn

Wood of one sort or another would be evident...

brianlanning

I'd like the time to build some of the computer controlled woodworking
gadgets I have floating around in my head.

brian

Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:55:45 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:00:38 GMT, Modat22 wrote:

.... snip

You forgot the 50lb bag of spare time...

oooh, me too! me too! I want one of those too! :-)

Barry

Posted to rec.woodworking
Renata

wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:00:38 GMT, Modat22 wrote:

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.
2. 14 inch delta x band saw with riser block.
3. 3hp left tilting cabinet saw
4. 13 inch delta surface planer
6. 6" delta joiner
7. victor style oxy/act cutting outfit with tanks
8. a 7hp replacement motor for my compressor
9. loads of will power to finish my band saw mill.

You forgot the 50lb bag of spare time...

Barry

You swiped my answer right out from under me. But you did put it
somewhat more creatively.

I could use some elves too for a bit, to help catch up on the myriad
of projects that are taking way longer than they're supposed to and
that I keep adding to.

Renata