Modat22

Default OT christmas wish list.

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.
2. 14 inch delta x band saw with riser block.
3. 3hp left tilting cabinet saw
4. 13 inch delta surface planer
6. 6" delta joiner
7. victor style oxy/act cutting outfit with tanks
8. a 7hp replacement motor for my compressor
9. loads of will power to finish my band saw mill.

thanks Santa...
DJ Delorie

Modat22 writes:
1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.

plus two more feet of headroom, and a loading dock.

And the Sports by Brooks girls for shop assistants
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SBBgirls40a.html

Art Greenberg

On 28 Oct 2005 09:57:25 -0700, wrote:
And the Sports by Brooks girls for shop assistants
http://sportsbybrooks.com/SBBgirls40a.html

OK, be honest. explain how you'd ever get and wooddorking done with assitants
like that.

--
Art Greenberg
artg AT eclipse (remove this) DOT net

Wood of one sort or another would be evident...

George Max

On 28 Oct 2005 12:30:59 -0400, DJ Delorie wrote:

Modat22 writes:
1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.

plus two more feet of headroom, and a loading dock.

I'll go with the additional headroom and add in an overhead crane and
a freight elevator.

Please also bring a Delta Unisaw, 10,000 bd/ft of hard maple, white
oak and cherry. Oh, and the big Oneway lathe.
brianlanning

I'd like the time to build some of the computer controlled woodworking
gadgets I have floating around in my head.

brian

jo4hn

Modat22 wrote:

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

[snip]
A nice shiny new 25 yo body fer meself. If yer gonna dream, dream big.
whine,
jo4hn