Posted to rec.woodworking
Renata

Default OT christmas wish list.

On Sat, 29 Oct 2005 11:55:45 GMT, Ba r r y
wrote:

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 16:00:38 GMT, Modat22 wrote:

Just wasting time,

Dear Santa, I've been a good husband and I've provided most of my
wife's daily honey do list. I'd like to request a few gift ideas for
myself this Christmas.

1. 1000 square feet of extra shop space.
2. 14 inch delta x band saw with riser block.
3. 3hp left tilting cabinet saw
4. 13 inch delta surface planer
6. 6" delta joiner
7. victor style oxy/act cutting outfit with tanks
8. a 7hp replacement motor for my compressor
9. loads of will power to finish my band saw mill.

You forgot the 50lb bag of spare time...

Barry

You swiped my answer right out from under me. But you did put it
somewhat more creatively.

I could use some elves too for a bit, to help catch up on the myriad
of projects that are taking way longer than they're supposed to and
that I keep adding to.

Renata